Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Favorite Hobby







Favorite Hobby 


My favorite hobby is bodybuilding. Going to the gym everyday and carrying heavy weight and working the muscle. This is has been my daily hobby for about two years now. From freshman year to now, i have gained about 50 pounds of solid muscle. The way my body type is i can't gain much fat just by eating like the average person so if the average person eats 2,500 calories a day, i have to eat about 4000 just to gain a pound of fat. Bodybuilding is my favorite hobby for many reasons: its good for your health, it pushes you to limits you've never gone too, it makes you look good and it relieves stress. I go to the gym everyday for about 2 hours maybe more sometimes, and time flies by there, i have never gotten injured in the gym only outside the gym. Some say it is a dangerous sport but if you know what you're doing you'll be safe. This is why bodybuilding is my favorite hobby.




No comments:

Post a Comment