Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Career






My Career

Many might call this a dream or a fantasy but when im 30 I want to be a professional bodybuilder. Although it is a dream of mine, it is also a goal in my life and I think if you don't follow your dreams than you're wasting your life. I wake up everyday chasing my dreamer and trying to reach my goal a little everyday. Being a professional bodybuilder is very good financially. They get paid by their sponsors, they get paid to compete and they get paid to do autograph sighings. Over the years bodybuilders have been getting paid more and more. The last Mr Olympia contest the winner received 1 million dollars plus a trophy. I can imagine how much many the prize will be by the time I turn professional and compete. But turning pro is not an easy walk in the park, it takes time and work hard.



Before you turn pro you have to go through many amateur competitions, and you have to win them. It takes about 5 years or more to get attention from professional companies. After you turn pro you have to win a couple shows before you join the Olympia contest. It is mandatory for you to win a Mr. Universe competition before you enter the Olympia. I am going to start competing at the age of 18 which is in one year, so I have a lot of work to do. If all goes well I will get my pro card at the age of 25 or 26. Bodybuilding will make me rich and it will be a dream come true. 













No comments:

Post a Comment